Wednesday, May 13, 2020

The Lake

Here is another picture, this one posted by user Gabe on the Kult - Elysium Discord server.
I captioned it with what I thought must be the story behind it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/600702456443437086/648648058028032005/kPa1kZK.png

 "Even as a little kid, when I would feel bad, I would like to go stand by the shore of the lake and envy my mirror image down below the waves. I always wanted to be where it was, down there where its quiet and peaceful and the worst thing that happens to you is that the wind ripples up the surface and you can't see out for a short little while. 

I never realized that when I would finally go down there, I wouldn't replace it - I would join it. Now there's two of us down here and none of us up there any more. I've always wanted a brother... but now I have something even better!"

No comments:

Post a Comment