Thursday, April 28, 2022

GM Reference Sheet

Greetings, fellow GMs.

In the tradition of the Disadvantages cheat sheet I made, today I bring you another handy gaming aid to reference during your sessions.

When in doubt, or even at a complete loss for what to say or do next - a quick glance on this summary of your GM Agenda, Principles, and Moves may be just the thing to snap you back into your groove, or give you that crucial bit of inspiration you're fishing for.



 

Credit for the idea and initial compilation of this info in this neatly concise way goes to my long-time friend and fellow Kultist Jrmariano, who came up with the concept of this GM Reference Sheet in the first place.
All I really had to do from there was to pretty it up a bit for that Kultish look, and some minor edits for brevity and format. 

I made a printer friendly version as well:



As with the Disadvantage sheet, you can grab them from this finely crafted google folder


Feel free to let me know if you find them useful, leave me a comment or buy me a coffee over at my patreon. Hail Malkuth, for through tormentuous tribulations she leads us to Divine Enlightenment!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment